Monday, March 6, 2017

Tech PD Deadline Looms!! - April 7th!!

Folks, all year it has been a pleasure to host Professional Development sessions to help you stretch the rubber band as John Eick would say. I daresay I've had the pleasure of seeing most of you over these past number of months. But I have not seen everyone. This I know. Some of you have already met your obligations a while ago. Some of you may be reading this and are worried that this is the first you are hearing about it.

If this is the first you are hearing about this....I'd like to say....Hi! How are ya? My name is Daniel and I'm here to help.



Here are the nuts and bolts:
  • You need to have obtained 6 hours of Tech Professional Development by Friday April 7 (before going on Spring Break)
  • You will need the Hours Log turned into your site administrator
  • You will need to have obtained those hours via an approved source
For those that still need hours to meet these criteria I offer you a few options (you can use a combo of these options btw...doesn't just have to be one or the other):
  1. Attend a PD Session with me between now and the end of the month
  2. Work one of the online options - For more information, contact Bob Lyons
    1. Google Training
    2. Common Sense Media
    3. Public School Works 
    4. Webinars on Digital Citizenship
  3. Attend PD from the County Office of Ed
If you're having trouble getting those hours in, let me know and I will assist as best I can. 


No comments:

Post a Comment